Digital Collage (Week 2)

In this work, I described my feelings of the 2 weeks in New York: I travelled across the hemisphere and came to a new environment, here I was broken and reorganized, I saw the prosperity of Manhattan, appreciated the great art works, but also experienced the loneliness of being away from family and friends. September 17th is the traditional Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, the day of reunion. Therefore, I refer to the full moon as the festival in my work. No matter who you are, no matter where it is, everyone is apprecating the full moon at this moment.

According to my inspiration, I searched for my own photos and related images, cut and spliced them in procreate. I placed the moon and Manhattan at the center of vision in several images of a "look", both artistic and reflective of the theme of appreciating the moon. At the same time, I used a map of the world as a background to show a sense of vastness.

I really had fun in the process of this design. It gives me space to imagine and enjoy, allowing my creativity to be presented in the form of art. Through image splice, I create an organic work in which the elements are interconnected, together they form a deeper significance than the individual objects themselves.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

On/off experiment